Health & Safety CDM Coordinators
The Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2007 places legal duties on virtually everyone involved in construction work. ‘A CDM co-ordinator’ has to be appointed to advise the client on projects that last more than 30 days or involve 500 person days of construction work.
The Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2007 identify key duty holders who have responsibilities for ensuring that health and safety matters are addressed during construction projects.
Our Health & Safety CDM Coordinators Service
We are highly experienced, having worked on numerous projects including commercial, residential, retail and industrial.
We hold NEBOSH qualifications, which are backed up by our Continuing Professional Development (CPD) programme.
- Advise and assist the client with his/her duties
- Notify HSE
- Co-ordinate health and safety aspects of design work and co-operate with others involved within the project
- Facilitate good communication between the client, designers and contractors
- Liaise with the principal contractor regarding ongoing design
- Identify, collect and pass on pre-construction information
- Prepare and update a health and safety file